任何一种语言,都能表达出最浪漫的爱意,中文能表达出来的意思,用其他语言一样可以表达。我们学习了英文,也学习了不少的外国文学和文化,那么大家知不知道美国人在结婚的时候,婚礼誓词都是怎么说的呢?如果有兴趣,就快来结婚大全看看吧。
(1) Edward : I Edward Cullen.Take you,Bella Swan.To have and to hold.
Bella : For better or for worse.
Edward : For richer or for poorer.
Bella : In sickness and in health.
Edward : To love.
Bella : To cherish.As long as we both shall live.
Edward : I do.
Bella : I do.
Edward : I love you.
Bella : I love you.
爱德华:我,爱德华库伦与你,贝拉史旺,无论天堂与地狱,无论好或坏。
贝拉:无论好或坏。
爱德华:富有或贫穷。
贝拉:健康或疾病。
爱德华:去爱。
贝拉:去珍惜,不论我们会活多久。
爱德华:我愿意。
贝拉:我愿意。
爱德华:我爱你。
贝拉:我也爱你。
(2)Tell me you are mine. I'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time.
请告诉我你是我的。岁岁年年,我都属于你,永远永远。
(3)Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful.
你的吻还在我的唇上发烫,从此我的日子变得如此美丽。
(4)Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered.
爱情是一方织巾,用自然编织,用幻想点缀。
(5)“To have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part”.
“而今而后,不论境遇好坏,家境贫富,生病与否,誓言相亲相爱,至死不分离。”
(6)Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
(7)Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.
在爱人眼里,一千里的旅程不过一里。
(8)If living on the earth is a mission from the lord… living with youis the award of the lord.
如果活着,是上帝赋予我最大的使命,那么活着有你,将会是上帝赋予我使命的恩赐。
(9)Love triumphs over everthing.Love has no age, no limit and no death.
爱情战胜一切。爱情没有寿命,没有极限,不会死亡。
(10)My heart beats for you every day. I am inspired by you everyminute, and I worry about you every second. It is wonderful to have you in my life.
每一天都为你心跳,每一刻都被你感动,每一秒都为你担心。有你的感觉真好。
(11)If I know what love is, it is because of you.
因为你,我懂得了爱。
(12)Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.
无论你身在何处,无论你为何忙碌,我都会在此守候。
(13)The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.
在这个世界上,男人最珍贵的财产就是一个女人的心。
(14)No words are necessary between two loving hearts.
两颗相爱的心之间不需要言语。
(15)Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.
在这世上珍贵的东西总是罕有,所以这世上只有一个你。
(16)To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.
对于世界,你可能只是一个人,但对于某个人,你却是整个世界。
小结:如果把文字翻译成不同的语言,那么会有很不一样的意境,语言跟文化有关,美国的婚礼誓词,还是要真正了解美国文化的人才能完全读懂。
相关文章: 上海个性婚纱照华丽婚纱照图片 蜜月指南毛里求斯蜜月旅行攻略 结婚攻略男方结婚前要准备什么? 各国法定结婚年龄是多少岁?